Sunday, March 29, 2020

A Little Light Bird Song to Make Ye Smile

There's not much to sing about here, or most places in the world. For obvious reasons. So we keep busy. In my case it means editing a novel (a heck of a lot of work), painting the back garden walls, trying not to obsess over the church choir I direct (wondering how the members are doing), and making sure The Partner is well.

But rather than extemporize about the present plight of nations and their people, how about a simple piece of joy? A friend of mine forwarded the following to me. I think you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

So without further fanfare, or even a bit of chirping, may I present the Bird Song Opera. 

Blessings to you all.

Tom

2020 Edition of A Survivor's Guide to Living in Ireland is out Now!

As I write this, the world's people are facing into the strongest headwinds we have experienced in our lifetimes. This tome will not help. But if it provide a bit of humor, a bit of knowledge, a way to sit back and forget what is  happening for a few minutes... then perhaps I am right to include it here. Find A Survivor's Guide to Living in Ireland, 2020 Edition, here


No comments:

Post a Comment